Give me a break by Hugh Culver
This is a must read for anyone who wants to manage their time!
Part I- “It’s about time” is about getting real about where your time is spent.
Part II-“Systems” planning, interruptions, meetings, email, clutter.
Part III- “Habits”
Part IV- “This is the time”
There are worksheets to help you along your journey to manage your time.
- I learned how to read faster by choosing a quiet place, be awake, committed to it
- Read the Table of Contents
- Read the fist paragraph, subheadings the last paragraph
- Read with device to move your fingers along quicker down the page
- Skip words that are common
You are the master of your time and not a victim of other people’s agenda.
Busyness keeps you away from being present in the moment.
This is a thought provoking book that needs to be soaked up like a sponge especially is you procrastinate. The website gives free worksheets to print out too! Let me know if you like it, I did.
© 2013 Jackie Paulson
- The Idea-procrastination principle (buzzeratbiz.com)