Back in 2007, I received my first Reiki Treatment in my own home. The experience is so delightful that I have a collection of stones and books for my own attunement. Reiki is not for everyone, if you have an open mind to nontraditional healing, then Reiki might be a new option you could consider. Each person has a unique process but this book will give you:
- Methods to healing
- Guided mediations
- Energy healing process
Reiki is pronounced “Ray-Key”, and is living energy that heals. You can use Reiki for; illness, addictions, depression, anxiety, grief. And, Reiki manages to have a positive impact on all these ailments. But, with its amazing ability to heal, people often forget that an amazing use of Reiki is to combat stress. Reiki is a fantastic way to deal with, manage and release stress we all experience. If you want to heal and change your life for the better than pick of a copy of this book today.
I want to thank review the book dot com for a free copy of this book for my review.
© 2012 Jackie Paulson
- Working with Reiki Guides, or Not (thoughtsonreiki.wordpress.com)
- Lesson Six ~ General Information (sensualblissvoyager.wordpress.com)
- Reiki (prescribedperception.wordpress.com)
- What is Reiki? (sensualblissvoyager.wordpress.com)
- A (Rei)Ki to Effective Pain Management (fibromodem.wordpress.com)
- Reiki Plain and Simple (pilatesandreikiinparadise.com)
- Lesson Eight~ Reiki Levels (sensualblissvoyager.wordpress.com)